1. Books will be provided to nonprofit organizations lacking funds to purchase books at the full retail rate.
2. A maximum of 1000 books per order will be provided to any one institution through the Nonprofit Grant Book Program. If your program requires additional books, please call (800) 434-4633.
3. The nonprofit organization will pay $5 per book, plus shipping and handling and any applicable sales tax (CA only).
4. The intent of the program is to attach a value to the books to ensure their appropriate distribution and application to community-based service programs.
5. Nonprofit organizations interested in participating in the Nonprofit Grant Book Program should submit an application that identifies the mission of the organization, a contact person within the organization, the number of books requested, the need, and the process for distribution.
6. IHA will review each application and respond to the organization submitting the request within 30 days. IHA retains the right to deny any application.
7. Nonprofit organizations receiving books for distribution will prepare a brief summary report stating how the books were distributed and give feedback from the families receiving the books on the noticeable impact on the results of their program.
8. Records regarding the Nonprofit Grant Book Program will be maintained at the home office of the Institute for Healthcare Advancement.