Continuing Education Credits Available
IHA's Health Literacy Conference offers up to 17 continuing education credit hours. Please refer to the bulleted list below for your accrediting agency.
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) through the joint sponsorship of Orange County Health Care Agency and the Institute for Healthcare Advancement. The Orange County Health Care Agency is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Orange County Health Care Agency designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
- CECH approved for 17 Total Category I entry-level CHES and 17 advanced MCHES by NCHEC. Provider # SEP4052.
- Provider approved by the Dental Board of California. Provider #4140.
- CPE Registered Provider by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (IN005).
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #11933.
- This educational activity is approved for up to 19 Continuing Education (CE) contact hours by the Medical Library Association.
Get 17 Units From the Conference, Plus 2 More Now!!
IHA is proud to announce our newly approved pay-per-view series on health literacy.
There are two videos to choose from. It's easy, affordable and simple. Click here for more info and to get started.
| ||© 2013, IHA Institute for Healthcare Advancement. All rights reserved.|