About this Book:
- Title: What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick
- ISBN: 978-0-9701245-0-0 (English Edition)
- RRP: $12.95
- Authors: Gloria Mayer, R.N.; Ann Kuklierus, R.N.
What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick, the most popular book in the "What To Do For Health" series, covers the management of more than 50 common childhood illnesses, injuries, and health problems. It is written in easy-to-read language for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 8 years of age.
Among the illnesses discussed:
- Sore throat
For each condition, the following questions are answered:
- What is it?
- What do I see?
- What can I do at home?
- When do I call the doctor or nurse?
- What else should I know about it?
The book is easy to use:
- Find page using picture of a child pointing to area of the body conditions (nose for nosebleed, etc.)
- What's In This Book A to Z list
- Simple to read and understand words and sentences
- More than 150 illustrations
What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick was reviewed by doctors, health professionals, and parents of young children to validate usefulness, content and appeal and was designed for people of all reading levels.
This book is available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, or Chinese (Mandarin).
Click Here for a Table of Contents for this book.
Click here for a few sample pages from the book.
| ||© 2014, IHA Institute for Healthcare Advancement. All rights reserved.|