About this Book:
- Title: What To Do For Healthy Teeth
- ISBN: 978-0-9720148-0-9 (English Edition)
- RRP: $12.95
- Authors: Sadie S. Mestman, D.M.D.; Ariella D. Herman, Ph.D.
What To Do For Healthy Teeth provides easy to read and use information to help you take good care of your teeth and your children's teeth.
Among the tips you'll find in this book:
- Proper brushing and flossing
- Pregnancy and dental care
- Bottle rot
- Tooth accidents
- Crowns, braces, bridges, fillings, and root canals
For each section, the following questions are answered:
- What is it?
- What do I see?
- What can I do at home?
- When should I call the dentist?
- What else should I know?
Dental care has been identified as the greatest unmet need in children. What To Do For Healthy Teeth will help parents and caregivers ensure that the entire family is taking care of their oral health.
This book is available in English or Spanish.
Click here for a Table of Contents for this book.
Click here for a few sample pages from the book.
| ||© 2014, IHA Institute for Healthcare Advancement. All rights reserved.|