California Advance Healthcare Directive
An advance healthcare directive allows you to state what kind of healthcare you want if you ever become very sick and are unable to speak for yourself. This easy-to-read, easy-to-understand form was created for people with limited reading skills and skilled readers alike.
The California Advance Directive is available in:
- Chinese with English translation
- Russian with English translation
- Spanish with English translation
- Tagalog with English translation
- Vietnamese with English translation
- Farsi with English translation
- Korean with English translation
- Armenian with English Translation
- Khmer with English Translation
Please contact us if you would like to partner with us to have the California Advance Healthcare Directive translated into other languages.
Individuals and facilities are welcome to download, print, and use this directive. But the form is copyrighted and may not be altered in any way.
This document has been approved for use in California. But it may not apply in other states. If you choose to use this form in another state, we urge you to consult with an expert on your state’s regulations.