What To Do When You’re Having a Baby was written to help women have healthy babies. The book uses easy-to-read, everyday language and over 150 illustrations to explain every aspect of pregnancy, beginning with what a woman should do to get her body ready for pregnancy.
Tips for pregnant moms include:
- Early signs of pregnancy
- Exercise and healthy eating
- Common discomforts (such as backache and heartburn) and what to do to feel better
- Warning signs and when to call the doctor
- Safety, sex, colds and flu, and working during pregnancy
Special features include:
- A chart to write down doctor appointments and to keep track of weight gain
- What the doctor will do on each visit
- Monthly body changes and baby’s size and appearance
- Special tests you may need
What To Do When You’re Having a Baby is a must for every woman who is planning to have a baby or who is pregnant.
This book is available in English or Spanish.