Join Us for IHA’s 2016 Health Literacy Conference!
May 4 – 6, 2016
New Location! Anaheim Marriott
Easy access to a variety of entertainment, theaters, shops, restaurants, and Disneyland! Perfect for extending your conference stay into a vacation.
Affordable room rate of $134
|Registrant Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|3+ from 1 organization**||$299||$319|
* Includes students / education / government / nonprofit organizations
** Per registrant, when registered and paid for at the same time
We’re excited for you to attend this important conference. When you consider that only 12% of American adults are considered proficient in the health literacy skills they need to effectively navigate and use our healthcare system, you can see that the Health Literacy Conference is an excellent investment. If you make even a small number of incremental changes in how you and your staff interact and communicate with your patients and clients, the results could more than pay for your tuition to attend this conference.
We have kept our tuition rates at the same low rate every year since our first conference in 2002. We pride ourselves on providing each conference attendee with a first-class experience. And remember, your tuition includes:
- Continuing Education credits
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday
- Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- FREE preconference sessions on Wednesday:
- Opening Night Reception–cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Poster session on Thursday evening
- Multiple networking opportunities
- …and more!