We’re excited for you to attend this important conference to further build your health literacy skills in order to effectively navigate and use our healthcare system.
As you can see by our past attendees testimonials, the Health Literacy Conference in Irvine California is an excellent investment.
If you make even a small number of incremental changes in how you and your staff interact and communicate with your patients and clients, the results could more than pay for your tuition to attend this conference.
Did you know only 12% of American adults are considered proficient in the health literacy skills.
Conference rates are the same as last year.
We pride ourselves on providing each conference attendee with a first-class experience. And remember, your tuition includes:
- Continuing Education credits
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday
- Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- FREE preconference sessions on Wednesday:
- Opening Night Reception–cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Poster session on Thursday evening
- Multiple networking opportunities
- …and more!
|Registrant Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|3+ from 1 organization**||$299||$319|
|Preconference Wednesday Only Free Sessions||$175||$175|
|Preconference Wednesday Only Paid Sessions||Amount of session(s) + $25||Amount of session(s) + $25|
|Early bird deadline April 14, 2017
* Includes education / government / nonprofit organizations
** Per registrant, when registered and paid for at the same time
*** Must be enrolled full time. Available to first 50 student registrants.