The Institute for Healthcare Advancement (IHA) is dedicated to empowering people to better health.
IHA is a not-for-profit, 501 (c) (3) public benefit charity.
To fulfill our mission, we:
- Publish easy-to-read health guide book series in multiple languages with teacher manuals.
- Host a national, annual continuing education health literacy conference
- Offer health literacy communication consulting services including rewrite/redesign with original writing and graphic design.
- Sponsor and administer the Health Literacy Solutions Center with discussion list.
- Publish the peer-reviewed, open access health literacy journal: “Health Literacy: Research to Practice”.
- Administer the La Habra Family Resource Center.